CNN political correspondent Angela Rye broke down last night’s State of the Union address by President Trump. She explains how he contradicted himself with just about everything he has claimed to have done so far, and his actual actions. She also talked about her new special on BET, “Angela Rye’s State of the Union,” which will feature a response from Congresswoman Maxine Waters.
Angela also spells out the challenge that the Democrats are facing with gathering a unified base around a strong candidate for the next presidential election. Plus, she explains why she’s not exactly expecting much from Republicans in terms of the investigation on Trump and his potential impeachment. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Antoine Fuqua & Wife Lela Rochon All Smiles At Daughter’s Play Post-Scandal [PHOTO]
- Who Wore It Best? Beyoncé, Eve, And Kourtney Kardashian All Love This Blinged Out Naeem Khan Suit [POLL]
- Bag Secured: Stephen A. Smith Now ESPN’s Highest Paid Sportscaster
- Instagram Annouces It Will Begin Test Hiding Likes In The US, Nicki Minaj & Cardi B Have Thoughts
- Drake Reportedly Breaks Silence After Getting Booed Off Stage, As Tyler The Creator Calls Fans “Entitled and Trash”
- Kevin Hart Gives Touching Speech At People’s Choice Awards In First Public Appearance Since Car Crash
- Watch Trina Put Woman In Place At Wal-Mart For Using A Racial Slur [VIDEO]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Detroit Lions Wide Receiver Dead at 38
- OutKast Among The Nominees For The 2020 Songwriters Hall Of Fame