CNN political correspondent Angela Rye broke down last night’s State of the Union address by President Trump. She explains how he contradicted himself with just about everything he has claimed to have done so far, and his actual actions. She also talked about her new special on BET, “Angela Rye’s State of the Union,” which will feature a response from Congresswoman Maxine Waters.
Angela also spells out the challenge that the Democrats are facing with gathering a unified base around a strong candidate for the next presidential election. Plus, she explains why she’s not exactly expecting much from Republicans in terms of the investigation on Trump and his potential impeachment. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- Donald Trump BIG MAD After Twitter Fact Checks His Fugazi Tweets
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Checks Atlanta Residents Who Don’t Obey COVID-19 Guidelines
- HBO Max Has Arrived, Find Out If You’re One of The Millions Who Can Use It For Free
- Philly Rapper Dappa Becomes The Youngest Black Daycare Owner In The City
- David Banner Discusses Sacrifices In The Black Community [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Hot Spot: 2Chainz Restaurant Shuts Down & Celebrities React To The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- Gayle King Says It Feels Like “Open Season” On Black Men After Recent Racial Violence