Jeff Johnson showed major love to Nike on the show. He’s so happy that they made Colin Kaepernick the face of the 30th Anniversary campaign and continues to support other athletes. The company stood with Serena Williams when the French Open banned her catsuit and now is doing similar things with Kaepernick.
He fought for injustice and stood up for what he believed in and now Nike is showing him love. Over time Kaepernick will have a media campaign, shoe, merchandise and other things to sell. Jeff also spoke about the pastor that eulogized Aretha Franklin.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week