Bernice Jenkins is back and she has some church announcements for us! She sang everyone a song and then began talking about the tragic incident that happened at Bible Study. Someone used spoiled mustard on the potato salad and it caused several people to pass away.
One member is in the ICU, one is in stable condition and another member got to leave the hospital, but has bubble guts. Flyers were hung around the church of the pastor’s ex-wife who just got released from prison. She shot him a couple years ago and if anyone see’s her please call 911 immediately.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bradley Beal Reveals He Is Unvaccinated During NBA Media Day & Questions Vaccines, Twitter Reacts
- After 11 Seasons, Cynthia Bailey Announces She’s Quitting ‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’
- Black Google Manager Says Security Stopped Him, Took His Badge & Questioned His Employment
- Massachusetts State Troopers Are Latest Anti-Vax Public Servants To Quit Over Vaccine Mandates
- No Cap: Drake Gives J. Cole His Flowers & Says “He’s One of The Greatest Rappers Ever”
- Will Smith Gives 50+ And Fabulous On The Cover Of GQ Magazine’s November Issue
- A Woman Cracked The Code On The Origins Of A$AP Rocky’s Met Gala Quilt
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial