Bernice Jenkins is back and she has some church announcements for us! She sang everyone a song and then began talking about the tragic incident that happened at Bible Study. Someone used spoiled mustard on the potato salad and it caused several people to pass away.
One member is in the ICU, one is in stable condition and another member got to leave the hospital, but has bubble guts. Flyers were hung around the church of the pastor’s ex-wife who just got released from prison. She shot him a couple years ago and if anyone see’s her please call 911 immediately.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Wu-Tang Forever: GZA, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah Announce “3 Chambers” Tour
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall