Bernice Jenkins is back and she has some church announcements for us! She sang everyone a song and then began talking about the tragic incident that happened at Bible Study. Someone used spoiled mustard on the potato salad and it caused several people to pass away.
One member is in the ICU, one is in stable condition and another member got to leave the hospital, but has bubble guts. Flyers were hung around the church of the pastor’s ex-wife who just got released from prison. She shot him a couple years ago and if anyone see’s her please call 911 immediately.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Quarantine Meals: Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage Over Polenta Cheese & Peppers Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Beyonce’ Have An Entanglement With August Alsina?! [WATCH]
- CTE Check: Kyle Queiro’s Goofy Jill Scott Sex Appeal Tweets Gets A Response
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- Video Of Denver ‘Karen’ Following And ‘Interrogating’ Black Man Sparks Protest
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- The Washington Redskins Officially Announce The Decision To Change Their Name
- Tahj Mowry Shares His Feelings For Ex-Girlfriend Naya Rivera In Instagram Post
- Company That Owns Lane Bryant Files For Bankruptcy, Closing 1,200 Stores