Azealia Banks is making headlines again after footage from her appearance on Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out was finally released. The embattled rapper claimed she suffered racism on the set of the improv show, but a newly released clip may suggest otherwise.
In the clip, Banks can be seen participating in a game titled “So Petty,” when comedian DC Young Fly called her “ugly.”
“My boy Nick Cannon is so petty, he couldn’t get Cardi B, so he got Azealia’s ugly ass,” he jokingly said before laughing heartedly at his joke. “That was very anti Black,” she said clapped back.
The whole incident sparked a Internet-wide discussion about colorism and racism. Nick Cannon captioned the video “the moment you’ve been waiting for.”
Days before the incident, Banks had a public beef with Cardi B, making the joke timely, but fans are spit if she should be offended or not.
Banks turned the situation on its head when she then referenced Nick Cannon’s struggle with lupus.
Do you think DC was making a racial joke or was he simply joking on Azealia Bank’s ugly personality?
Banks Wild N Out episode airs tonight at 10pm.
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Actor Jovan Adepo From Bowie State University [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Oversharing Or Transparent?! Would You Sign A Petition To Stop Will & Jada Interviews?
- ATL Got A Mayor Named Andre: Andre Dickens Wins Runoff Ballot
- Former UCF Star Otis Anderson Jr. Shot & Killed By Own Dad Over A Dog Bite
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Halle Berry Celebrates The Success Of ‘Bruised’ With A Solo Dance Party
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Yunetta Spring Explains How To Stand Strong In Your Boundaries [WATCH]
Azealia Banks Clowned On ‘Wild N’ Out’ But Was It As Bad As She Made It Seem? [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com