The assistant football coach for Ohio State University, Zach Smith is being investigated and fired for allegedly abusing his now ex-wife. Urban Meyer the head football coach has been suspended for the first 3 games at the university. He issued an apology because he knew about the alleged abuse between Smith and his wife.
Some people are on campus are very upset because he didn’t say sorry to Smith’s wife. Meyer will be able to coach the team during practices, but can’t be helping out on game day. He will also not be paid for these games.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Man If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Talks About A Voter Intimidation Letter From The Proud Boys [WATCH]
- Beyonce’ Shares A Sneak Peak Of The Newest Ivy Park Collection “Drip 2”
- Bill Cosby Sparks Chatter After Grinning Prison Photo Goes Viral
- Letitia Wright Says She’s Not Thinking About Filming ‘Black Panther 2’ Right Now
- Maryland Man Threatening To Kill Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Has Been Arrested And Charged
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Harris Stowe State University [WATCH]
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Announcements With Bernice Jenkins: No Thanksgiving Dinner At Church This Year [WATCH]