The assistant football coach for Ohio State University, Zach Smith is being investigated and fired for allegedly abusing his now ex-wife. Urban Meyer the head football coach has been suspended for the first 3 games at the university. He issued an apology because he knew about the alleged abuse between Smith and his wife.
Some people are on campus are very upset because he didn’t say sorry to Smith’s wife. Meyer will be able to coach the team during practices, but can’t be helping out on game day. He will also not be paid for these games.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- BLOOP: NeNe Leakes Disses Kenya Moore, Says THIS About Her #RHOA Return
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘good kid, m.A.A.d city’ The Longest Charting Hip-Hop Album of All Time
- What Year Is It? Tyler, The Creator Lyrics Are At The Center Of A Student Being Charged With Making Terroristic Threat
- Twitter Reacts To Woman Who Bailed R. Kelly Out Wanting Her Money Back