The assistant football coach for Ohio State University, Zach Smith is being investigated and fired for allegedly abusing his now ex-wife. Urban Meyer the head football coach has been suspended for the first 3 games at the university. He issued an apology because he knew about the alleged abuse between Smith and his wife.
Some people are on campus are very upset because he didn’t say sorry to Smith’s wife. Meyer will be able to coach the team during practices, but can’t be helping out on game day. He will also not be paid for these games.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Presents Mary J. Blige With BET Awards Lifetime Honor [VIDEO]
- ‘Black Ink Crew’ Compton Spinoff Coming To VH1 This Summer
- Supreme Teases Collab With Buju Banton
- Cardi B Indicted On Multiple Felony Charges Following 2018 Club Brawl Yet Chanted “I Ain’t Going To Jail” At BET Performance
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- You Can Now Live in Biggie’s Childhood Brooklyn Home… For $4,000 A Month
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show