Black Tony had the nerve to talk to Rickey Smiley while still in bed. He was yawning and spoke about how everyone at the show is dedicated because they always at work. Black Tony also spoke to Rickey about his new challenge.
He’s currently looking for ugly women only to begin a new business. While everyone is searching for pretty women he’s trying something different. He even told Rickey that he must know ugly women because he’s ugly.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mom Accused Of Letting Child Wax Nude Clients Arrested And Charged With Neglect
- Chris Brown Responds to Ruffles After Company Denies Involvement in His NBA All-Star Celebrity Game Exclusion
- Here’s Your Reminder To ‘Embrace Every Stage Of Life’ From Ciara
- Happy Presidents’ Day: How We Would Celebrate The Inauguration Of Our Favorite Fictitious Presidents
- Urban Skin RX Delays The Aging Process With Their Latest Products
- The Lip Bar Just Dropped New Products, Here’s Why You Need Them
- Sisters Are Doin’ It! Actress Malinda Williams Launches HBCU Coding Bootcamp For Women
- Megan Thee Stallion & Nike Team Up For New “Hot Girl Systems” Collection
- Donald Trump Launches New Shoe Line Featuring The Ugliest Pair Of ‘Air Treasons’ You’ve Ever Seen
- Babyface Mesmerizes The Crowd With His Rendition of The National Anthem At The NBA All-Star Game
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
D.L. Hughley Calls Mo’Nique’s ‘Club Shay Shay’ Interview “Lies”
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell
Mike Epps Calls Shannon Sharpe “Madea’s Sister” Amid Beef Over ‘Club Shay Shay’ Invite