They played “Rock Steady,” “River Was Deep” and so much more. She will forever live in our hearts and we will continue to pray for her family and friends during this difficult time. Thank you Aretha Franklin for all you’ve done for us!
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- The Weeknd Says Usher Stole His Musical Style, Usher Responds [WATCH]
- Ari Lennox Is Serving Black Girl Magic in ‘BUSSIT’ Video [WATCH]
- Coronavirus Updates: Vitamins You Should Take To Boost Your Immune System [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Does Having A Baby Ruin A Relationship? And Kanye West Wants To Leave Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Speaks on Lifetime Movie The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Porsha Williams Speaks On Her Current Relationship With Kenya Moore On Instagram Live
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Black Mafia Family: 50 Cent Gets Greenlight For BMF Series On Starz
- Kevin Hart Resurrects Chocolate Droppa Persona, Drops Bars