Headkrack talked about people turning family members in for crimes and you would be shocked at how many would actually do it. 33% of people polled would turn family member in for tax evasion. Headkrack also mentioned that a high amount of people would tell the police if someone they knew was selling weed.
Rickey Smiley said that if someone was selling weed out of his house he might have to turn them in. Headkrack spoke about how he would turn in a family member for assault especially if they hurt an older person. Everyone agreed that they would probably turn someone in if they knew they murdered somebody, but the hilarious part was that they all would turn someone in if the award was a million dollars.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whew Chile! Twitter Reacts To Garcelle Beauvais 50th Birthday Message To Will Smith
- Lena Waithe & Halle Berry To Work On ‘Boomerang’ Series For BET
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Bus Driver Charged After Letting Kids Take The Wheel [VIDEO]
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show