Headkrack talked about people turning family members in for crimes and you would be shocked at how many would actually do it. 33% of people polled would turn family member in for tax evasion. Headkrack also mentioned that a high amount of people would tell the police if someone they knew was selling weed.
Rickey Smiley said that if someone was selling weed out of his house he might have to turn them in. Headkrack spoke about how he would turn in a family member for assault especially if they hurt an older person. Everyone agreed that they would probably turn someone in if they knew they murdered somebody, but the hilarious part was that they all would turn someone in if the award was a million dollars.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People