Headkrack talked about people turning family members in for crimes and you would be shocked at how many would actually do it. 33% of people polled would turn family member in for tax evasion. Headkrack also mentioned that a high amount of people would tell the police if someone they knew was selling weed.
Rickey Smiley said that if someone was selling weed out of his house he might have to turn them in. Headkrack spoke about how he would turn in a family member for assault especially if they hurt an older person. Everyone agreed that they would probably turn someone in if they knew they murdered somebody, but the hilarious part was that they all would turn someone in if the award was a million dollars.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Feds Say Casanova Was Promoting His Gang Allegiance With His Iced Out Pendant
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]