Originally Published On March 24th, 2018
Luenell might have a good life as a comedian, but she also served time in the county jail. She had a job at the bank where she was taking money. One of her co-workers told on her and she ended up confessing.
She spent 4 months in the county jail and talked about the nasty food for Thanksgiving as well as shower sharks. Those were women that would come watch you as you washed up. Da Brat mentioned that she had okay food and showers were good because she was in a different facility. Luenell also had some other things to share about the horrible experience that made the team cry from laughing.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bodies Of Two Children Discovered During Traffic Stop In Maryland
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Charles Barkley Keeps It All The Way Real, Says People Who Don’t Want To Get Vaccinated Are “A**holes”
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Allen Iverson Joins Al Harrington’s Cannabis Brand Viola As Its First Talent Partnership