Headkrack is excited to announce #SheAllTheWayLit challenge. He’s searching for a female rapper or singer that can put their best foot forward to be apart of this challenge and end up on his song. Headkrack has received a lot of submissions so far, but is looking for me.
If you think you have what it takes post your video on Instagram, tag Headkrack and don’t forget to use #SheAllTheWayLit. He also spoke about 50 Cent and how he took some money from strippers to give to others because they weren’t that good. Headkrack mentioned that if it was anyone else they would’ve been beaten up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Snoop Dogg and Kevin Hart Provide Some Hilarious Olympics Commentary with New Show
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Wendy’s Manager Fired For Calling Black Woman ‘B**ch’ On Camera [VIDEO]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club