Headkrack is excited to announce #SheAllTheWayLit challenge. He’s searching for a female rapper or singer that can put their best foot forward to be apart of this challenge and end up on his song. Headkrack has received a lot of submissions so far, but is looking for me.
If you think you have what it takes post your video on Instagram, tag Headkrack and don’t forget to use #SheAllTheWayLit. He also spoke about 50 Cent and how he took some money from strippers to give to others because they weren’t that good. Headkrack mentioned that if it was anyone else they would’ve been beaten up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow