Sheesh! Teyana Taylor wasn’t about to let one tour stop her show. The KTSE singer jumped on Twitter Wednesday to not only air out Jeremih but also reveal that she’ll no longer be on the Later That Night Tour.
Taylor wrote on Twitter, “I’ve been extremely mistreated on this tour so on that note i will NO longer continue to stay on the #LaterThatNightTour because if I do ima end up knocking this n**** out. I’m sorry to all who has already purchased tickets to see me I will make sure everyone gets refunded! ”
She continued, “@Jeremih Lazy, sneaky, jealous, conniving, selish, lame ass n****! Don’t ever try to play me Petunia! They come to see me then 80% of the room leave after MY SET! work my ass off every city, every night! You’ve done nothing this whole tour but act like a DIVA in ya princess chair”
Damn. Well, if you’re looking for your next chance to see Teyana potentially snatch wigs, she’ll be in Houston as part of the Break The Internet concert with Daniel Caesar on August 24th.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
Teyana Taylor Exits Jeremih Tour: “You’ve Done Nothin’ But Act Like A Diva” was originally published on theboxhouston.com