Gary With Da Tea is ready to spill all the celebrity gossip! Kids in 6 schools in Columbia, SC will have a half of day because of the Beyonce and Jay-Z concert. The school district believes the roads will be crowded due to the concert and don’t want kids to be late getting home.
Gary believes it’s ridiculous that kids have to miss out of school for a Beyonce concert. The show is happening in a couple weeks and there is no word on how parents feel about this. Do you think kids should get out of school early because of the concert traffic?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Watch This: Viral Reworked Medley Inspired By Sister Act 2
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19