Gary With Da Tea is talking all about Beyonce on the cover of Vogue! The singer is looking quite beautiful on the cover and dropped a lot of gems in her interview. She talked about researching her ancestry and how she comes from a long line of broken male and female relationships.
Beyonce also found out that one of her ancestors was a slave that fell in love with the master. She spoke about being the mother of two and how she wants them to be bosses and speak their minds. Beyonce also would like them to be respectful and compassionate to others.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway [PHOTOS]
- Danielle Brooks From ‘OITNB’ Praises Black Women With Her New Single [VIDEO]
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Keshia Pulliam’s Ex-Husband Ed Hartwell Reportedly Married His Mistress
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Enters The 2020 Presidential Race
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations