Tekashi 6ix9ine just can’t stop trolling people. He’s currently going after YG and had a message for him on social media. Tekashi talked about how YG is a bum and that he had several successful rappers on his album, but still couldn’t sell it. He also told YG to stop talking about him behind his back.
The MTV VMA’s are approaching and Travis Scott will be performing songs from his new album. Nicki Minaj fans might be disappointed because her new album won’t be dropping tomorrow. If you want to hear her though you can tune into her new radio show with Apple Music.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow