Do you have some items at home that you want to donate? August 10th is not only Rickey Smiley’s birthday, but it’s also National Day of Giving and “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” is talking all about it. A member from The Salvation Army spoke to listeners about giving back to those in need.
If you have a monetary donation, clothing, foot or anything else it will help a family that need it most. 82% of the money given to The Salvation Army is put back into the community. The Salvation Army is looking for school supplies, clothing and food for pantries.
1 in 7 families are in need of food and every little bit counts. He also spoke about volunteering your time at a location. Da Brat mentioned that overtime she accumulates items she doesn’t needs and always donates it. On August 10th give back!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Heartbreaking: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf In His Right Ear & Losing Hearing In His Left
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Make Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- New York City To Offer Vaccine Shots At Subway Stations