Drake‘s #InMyFeelingsChallenge has gotten plenty of people attempting to be creative with it. From Ciara and Russell Wilson to Will Smith overseas doing it on top of a bridge, the challenge has taken on a life of its own. Smith might have already killed the #InMyFeelingsChallenge but now the NTSB is stepping in and telling people to stop doing it! Remain in your cars and chill out.
That and more in the audio up top as Mission: Impossible wins the weekend box-office, Kanye West opening up about his thoughts of suicide and more!
Make sure you listen to the “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am-10am!
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams
- Jay Ellis And Nina Senicar Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- PEOPLE Magazine Named John Legend The “Sexiest Man Of The Year”
- First Look: Netflix’s Upcoming Selena: The Series
- Trina Says She Was Trying To Console ‘The ‘Satanic Witch’ Who Called Her The N-Word
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Sh*t Got Real: Homeless Man Pours Bucket of Steaming Diarrhea over Woman’s Head