Drake‘s #InMyFeelingsChallenge has gotten plenty of people attempting to be creative with it. From Ciara and Russell Wilson to Will Smith overseas doing it on top of a bridge, the challenge has taken on a life of its own. Smith might have already killed the #InMyFeelingsChallenge but now the NTSB is stepping in and telling people to stop doing it! Remain in your cars and chill out.
That and more in the audio up top as Mission: Impossible wins the weekend box-office, Kanye West opening up about his thoughts of suicide and more!
Make sure you listen to the “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am-10am!
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- BLOOP: NeNe Leakes Disses Kenya Moore, Says THIS About Her #RHOA Return
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘good kid, m.A.A.d city’ The Longest Charting Hip-Hop Album of All Time
- What Year Is It? Tyler, The Creator Lyrics Are At The Center Of A Student Being Charged With Making Terroristic Threat
- Twitter Reacts To Woman Who Bailed R. Kelly Out Wanting Her Money Back