Drake‘s #InMyFeelingsChallenge has gotten plenty of people attempting to be creative with it. From Ciara and Russell Wilson to Will Smith overseas doing it on top of a bridge, the challenge has taken on a life of its own. Smith might have already killed the #InMyFeelingsChallenge but now the NTSB is stepping in and telling people to stop doing it! Remain in your cars and chill out.
That and more in the audio up top as Mission: Impossible wins the weekend box-office, Kanye West opening up about his thoughts of suicide and more!
Make sure you listen to the “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am-10am!
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- Rock-T Gives An Update On Tiger Woods’ Car Crash Injuries [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What You Need To Know About The New Coronavirus Bill [WATCH]
- Baton Rouge Police Under Investigation After Video Shows Officer Choking A 13-Year-Old Black Boy
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” Featuring Tank
- Here’s How Maxine Waters Feels About “W.A.P.” With Megan Thee Stallion
- Kandi Burruss Speaks On Kenya Moore’s Behavior After #Strippergate
- K. Michelle Addresses Her Butt Falling Out Of Place On IG Live
- “I Don’t Give A Sh*t” Syleena Johnson Shares Her Thoughts On Kim And Kanye’s Divorce
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films