Rickey Smiley went on social media to show him teaching his daughter how to mow the grass and some people went in on it. He felt he needed to teach her just in case she owns a home and isn’t married. He showed her how to start it up as well as use the blower, but when she started using the mower people didn’t think it was good for her to have on sandals.
Rickey mentioned that is happened so randomly. Rock-T spoke about how his daughter, Lyric loves to mow the yard. Da Brat thinks mowing the yard is relaxing and loves the smell of fresh cut grass. Rickey refuses to pay someone to do yard work when he knows how to do it very well.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- I Don’t Know Her: Taylor Swift Denies Knowing 3LW And Their Hit Song At Center Of “Shake It Off” Lawsuit
- KeKe Palmer Hops On Instagram To Ask Why Plastic Surgeons Can’t Clear Up Acne: ‘I’m Tired Of It!’
- Lori Harvey On Dating: ‘I’m Not Doing Anything That’s Going To Compromise My Peace And Happiness’
- What’s Trending: With November Elections Only 3 Months Away, What Politics Concerns Do You Have?
- Gary’s Tea: Judge Mathis Says Ashanti Should Take Legal Action Against Irv Gotti [WATCH]
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Step Out In Style
- OP-ED: Reflections Of A Grassroots Organizer 8 Years After The Ferguson Uprising Began
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards