Derez De’Shon is a dope rapper that can sing and do some of the bet ad libs. He told Headkrack that he would like to work with Chris Brown, Alicia Keys, Nas, Andre 3000 and many more. If he ever worked with Chris Brown, he could possibly show off his dancing moves.
Headkrack challenged Derez to do ad libs on some television show classic theme songs. It was pretty impressive what he did with “Good Times,” but didn’t want to touch “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” He told Headkrack that he loves to rap “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” theme song at home.
Derez also spoke about how he loves to listen to music from Kevin Gates and Dave East. He also enjoys classic as well as rock music. Derez is excited about releasing new music and showing fans what else he has up his sleeve.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Ice Cube Explains Why He Curved A Zoom Call With Senator Kamala Harris
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- RZA Reveals Plans For New Album In Interview With MSNBC’s Ari Melber
- Read ‘Em Sis: Comedian Amber Ruffin Blasts Rappers Supporting Trump
- Toronto Raptors’ Terence Davis Arrested On Assault Charges After Allegedly Hitting Girlfriend
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]