Derez De’Shon hasn’t been in the rap game long, but loves every part about it. He can support his family, talk about his pain and problems in songs and so much more. Before his rap career took off he would work other gigs like at UPS.
He talked about his family and his oldest daughter is 11. Headkrack couldn’t believe it and asked him how he stays so young. Derez mentioned that he laughs a lot, enjoys life and drinks as well as clubs.
He also spoke about the very first time where he felt like he made it. At club 1145 the DJ played his song and cut the song. Everybody was rapping lyric by lyric and he couldn’t believe it. Derez looks forward to putting out more music that fans will enjoy.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Feds Say Casanova Was Promoting His Gang Allegiance With His Iced Out Pendant
- Maryland Could Get Some COVID-19 Vaccines By Mid-December
- Killer Mike Keeps It Real About Trump Supporters Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Kanye West & More
- Sanaa Lathan’s Natural Hair Is Thriving After Shaving It Off 3 Years Ago
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails Owner Says Restaurant Thriving After Anti-Twerking Tirade
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]