Derez De’Shon is at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about his favorite strip clubs. He loves the ones in Atlanta because they have some of the best, but he has also traveled to some good ones. Derez mentioned that Blaze is his favorite strip club in Atlanta.
He also spoke about V-Live in Memphis and how the woman there are good. Derez also spoke about having another child if God allows it. He talked about how his daughter loves social media so much and how he’s never on it. Headkrack asked if he uses Snapchat and Derez doesn’t like it.
He uses social media about every 3 months just to talk to fans. If people want to know about what Derez is doing he told everyone just to Google him. We can’t wait to see what else Derez has in store for us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lamar Odom Wants to Avenge Nate Robinson and Take On Jake Paul In The Boxing Ring
- Congrats! Naomi Campbell A Mother At 50, Shares Photo Of First Baby
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- Singer Jon B. Gets His Roses In Our BAW Exclusive With The Journalist Who Wrote His Biography
- Netflix Announces ‘Bridgerton’ Prequel About The Young Black Queen Who Changed Everything
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season