It’s time for Praise Break! Rickey Smiley played “I’m Blessed” by Charlie Wilson featuring T.I. and it’s such a beautiful song. It’s all about living every moment, putting a smile on your face and praising God for all that he’s done.
Rickey loves this song because life might not be perfect, but you are still living and doing your best. He said if you are feeling down look at others that are sick and don’t have much. You are fortunate and just know God will get you through those hard times.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Sam Smith Reveals He Had Liposuction As A Child
- 320 Pound Woman Gets Life In Prison After Sitting On & Smothering Young Girl To Death
- Jhene Aiko Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Rick Singer Lied About White Kids’ Ethnicities In College Admissions Fraud
- LaLa Anthony Says Fighting Against “Basketball Wife” Label Hurt Relationship With Carmelo
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag