The Flow & Go was pretty amazing today. Headkrack rapped about Stevie J and Faith getting married as well as going to see “Equalizer 2.” Da Brat began to rap about her ponytail, pink hair and bad smelling rappers.
Headkrack took the mic back and talked about DeRay Davis being on “Snowfall” and how he likes the show a lot. The beat changed up a bit and it was the music from “Sock It 2 Me” by Missy Elliot featuring Da Brat. When it was Da Brat’s turn she killed it with some classic bars and then after talked about how she didn’t quite remember everything but still flowed.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Undefeated Boxer Travell “Black Magic” Mazion Dies In Texas Car Crash
- George Floyd’s Family Sues Minneapolis And Police Officers Involved In His Killing
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Nick Cannon Says ViacomCBS Finessed Him Out Of ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership, Diddy Offers Lifeline
- Breonna Taylor Protesters Are Charged With Felonies As Her Killers Remain Free
- Viola Davis Stuns On ‘Vanity Fair’; Shot By A Black Photographer [Photos]
- Megan Thee Stallion Sets The Record Straight, Reveals She Was Shot Before Tory Lanez Arrest
- Bun B Shares Story About JAY-Z Giving Him The Boot From The Set of Beyoncé’s Video
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Tamera Mowry-Housley Left The Real [WATCH]