The Flow & Go was pretty amazing today. Headkrack rapped about Stevie J and Faith getting married as well as going to see “Equalizer 2.” Da Brat began to rap about her ponytail, pink hair and bad smelling rappers.
Headkrack took the mic back and talked about DeRay Davis being on “Snowfall” and how he likes the show a lot. The beat changed up a bit and it was the music from “Sock It 2 Me” by Missy Elliot featuring Da Brat. When it was Da Brat’s turn she killed it with some classic bars and then after talked about how she didn’t quite remember everything but still flowed.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]