The Flow & Go was pretty amazing today. Headkrack rapped about Stevie J and Faith getting married as well as going to see “Equalizer 2.” Da Brat began to rap about her ponytail, pink hair and bad smelling rappers.
Headkrack took the mic back and talked about DeRay Davis being on “Snowfall” and how he likes the show a lot. The beat changed up a bit and it was the music from “Sock It 2 Me” by Missy Elliot featuring Da Brat. When it was Da Brat’s turn she killed it with some classic bars and then after talked about how she didn’t quite remember everything but still flowed.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Football Coach Hugs Armed Student After Taking Away His Shotgun
- His Airness: Michael Jordan Reveals Why He Never Spoke on Social Issues During His NBA Career
- Rihanna Blesses Us With Another Slow-Motion Video
- Suge Knight Signs Life Rights Over to Ray J
- Kanye West’s Donation To An Atlanta Church Gets Rejected Because He Supports Trump
- Khloé Kardashian Used to Date This ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star
- Kanye West Confirms Release Date For “Jesus Is King”
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel