The Flow & Go was pretty amazing today. Headkrack rapped about Stevie J and Faith getting married as well as going to see “Equalizer 2.” Da Brat began to rap about her ponytail, pink hair and bad smelling rappers.
Headkrack took the mic back and talked about DeRay Davis being on “Snowfall” and how he likes the show a lot. The beat changed up a bit and it was the music from “Sock It 2 Me” by Missy Elliot featuring Da Brat. When it was Da Brat’s turn she killed it with some classic bars and then after talked about how she didn’t quite remember everything but still flowed.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Why One Man Was Arrested At Arby’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- Teyana Taylor Exits Jeremih Tour: “You’ve Done Nothin’ But Act Like A Diva”
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Trick Daddy Roasted An Internet Troll [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Robert Glasper Put Lauryn Hill On Full Blast, Says Singer Cheated Musicians Out Of Money [VIDEO]
- American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Allegedly Being Drunk
- Paternity Test For Woman That Slept With Best Friends [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Tristan Thompson Cheat On Khloe Kardashian Again? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Busta Rhymes Should Run For Governor Of NYC [EXCLUSIVE]