The Flow & Go was pretty amazing today. Headkrack rapped about Stevie J and Faith getting married as well as going to see “Equalizer 2.” Da Brat began to rap about her ponytail, pink hair and bad smelling rappers.
Headkrack took the mic back and talked about DeRay Davis being on “Snowfall” and how he likes the show a lot. The beat changed up a bit and it was the music from “Sock It 2 Me” by Missy Elliot featuring Da Brat. When it was Da Brat’s turn she killed it with some classic bars and then after talked about how she didn’t quite remember everything but still flowed.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles
- Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton And His Fans Want Him To Be The Next Host Of ‘Jeopardy!’