YG is on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and talking about his new album, fashion and so much more. Everyone knows him for his rapping skills, but Headkrack pointed out that he’s very fashion forward as well. When YG’s album comes out he would like to not only do a concert, but a fashion show as well.
YG talked about L.A. and other parts such as Watts and Englewood. Movies that most relate to the scenery and the vibe is “The Wood” and “Menace To Society.” He believes it showed gang culture as well as brother hood.
His new album will be out in August and fans are pretty excited about it. He mentioned that he puts as many songs as he wants on it to get his point across. YG fans get ready because this album is for you!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: WatchJazzy Goes Viral After Explaining How She’s Submissive To Her Man [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Our Opinion On The McDonald’s Baby Mama Drama Social Media Debate [WATCH]
- Boosie Badazz Tweets In Outrage About R. Kelly’s 30-Year Prison “Death Sentence”
- Garcelle Beauvais Gives Us Style Goals In A Curve Hugging Silver Dress
- Mary J. Blige Is Summertime Fine In ‘Come See About Me’ Music Video
- New York Mom Shot And Killed Execution Style While Pushing Baby In Stroller
- Warrant For Arrest Of Emmett Till Accuser Discovered, Family Seeks Arrest
- James Harden Declines $47.3 Million Option, Reportedly Will Work To Secure New Deal With Philadelphia 76ers
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Black Music Month: Usher Celebrates The 25th Anniversary of ‘My Way’ on NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert Series