DJ Mustard recently went on Instagram to not only pour out the drug lean, but to tell fans he is done with it all together. According to XXL, rapper Fredo Santana passed away after having seizures and some believe lean caused damage to his liver and kidney, which ultimately killed him. The drug can be found in many music videos and is constantly talked about in the lyrics of songs.
DJ Mustard in his video said, “It’s over for me people. It’s over. Fuck this shit—cool. Fuck that, it’s over. Kick that muthafuckin’ cup.” Mozzy another rapper stopped drinking lean as well because of the side effects. He said, “Any young ni**a doing that shit, bruh, you understand me, this should influence you to stop. If it don’t…ni**a drink a lot of water at the minimum. They say health is wealth—I need my bag.”
Hopefully more celebrities join in on giving up this popular drug. Fredo was only 27 before he passed away and had so much more to do in life. Do you think this will cause more to stay away from lean?
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals What Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Eric Holder Indicted
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Biggie Smalls Is The Illest: Brooklyn Street To Be Renamed After Notorious B.I.G