DJ Mustard recently went on Instagram to not only pour out the drug lean, but to tell fans he is done with it all together. According to XXL, rapper Fredo Santana passed away after having seizures and some believe lean caused damage to his liver and kidney, which ultimately killed him. The drug can be found in many music videos and is constantly talked about in the lyrics of songs.
DJ Mustard in his video said, “It’s over for me people. It’s over. Fuck this shit—cool. Fuck that, it’s over. Kick that muthafuckin’ cup.” Mozzy another rapper stopped drinking lean as well because of the side effects. He said, “Any young ni**a doing that shit, bruh, you understand me, this should influence you to stop. If it don’t…ni**a drink a lot of water at the minimum. They say health is wealth—I need my bag.”
Hopefully more celebrities join in on giving up this popular drug. Fredo was only 27 before he passed away and had so much more to do in life. Do you think this will cause more to stay away from lean?
- Why Do Americans Think Gun Control Is So Impossible? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Gabrielle Union Makes A Vision Board Every Year
- 4 Records “Black Panther” Has Broken, So Far
- Black Girls CODE & Lyft Team Up To Increase Racial Representation In STEM
- Melania Trump Tweets About “National African American History Month” And Get Roasted
- Trying To Sneak Into The “Black Panther” Movie Was An Epic Fail [VIDEO]
- Black History Month: Elijah Muhammad
- Meek Mill Granted An Appeal Hearing
- 13-Year-Old Artist Uses Her Work For Social Good
- NFL Player Claps Back At Fox News Anchor For Talking About LeBron James [VIDEO]