Headkrack talked about how the Forbes list came out and Floyd Mayweather is #1 for making $285 million last year. Mayweather only fought one time and made a portion of that. Headkrack would like “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to make that much and fight people.
He would pair Da Brat up with the dude from Footlocker that took pictures of her and Juicy would go against R2-D2. Gary With Da Tea would have to fight the girl Rickey Smiley saw on the moped that had her back arched. Rickey mentioned he would have to go against George Wallace for talking about his mother all the time and Rock-T would have to fight Drake. Who do you think Headkrack would take on in the ring?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Nas Hits The Crypto Jackpot Thanks To Coinbase Investment, Celebrates Financial Win On Twitter
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Michael Jordan Will Induct His ‘Little Brother’ Kobe Bryant Into The Basketball Hall of Fame