Headkrack talked about how the Forbes list came out and Floyd Mayweather is #1 for making $285 million last year. Mayweather only fought one time and made a portion of that. Headkrack would like “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to make that much and fight people.
He would pair Da Brat up with the dude from Footlocker that took pictures of her and Juicy would go against R2-D2. Gary With Da Tea would have to fight the girl Rickey Smiley saw on the moped that had her back arched. Rickey mentioned he would have to go against George Wallace for talking about his mother all the time and Rock-T would have to fight Drake. Who do you think Headkrack would take on in the ring?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- Lizzo Claps Back At Homeowner Who Kicked Her Out Of Vacation Rental Early
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Christopher Columbus Statue Recovered From Baltimore’s Harbor
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot 3 Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park