She also talked about Drake’s song “In My Feelings” and everyone that’s doing this challenge associated with the song. Jess wants Drake to give some money to the dance creator The Shiggy Show.She also believes this song was more so of an album filler because it doesn’t sound like Drake’s style.
Jess was most impressed with Will Smith’s challenge dance. She is excited about her new opportunities of being on “Rel” on FOX. Jess believes this is the comedy show to support and will give you “Martin” vibes.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’
- Jonathan Majors In Early Talks To Play Dennis Rodman In “48 Hours in Vegas”