It’s time for a Prank Call again! A man called a company because he hurt himself using one of their products. It caused him to have a neck issue and now he can’t turn it. He called the company because he wants them to reimburse him for the Daytona 500 tickets.
The man couldn’t believe what he was saying so he just laughed. When he did the comedian asked did he want an ass whooping and said that he would come over soon. The guys mentioned he’s not a big dude and he’s not fighting anyone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media
- Kobe Bryant’s Older Sister Gets A Tribute Tattoo For Kobe & Gianna [Photo]
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime