Summertime has arrived and Dr. Collier is back to help us battle mosquitoes. He mentioned to the team that mosquitoes can carry up to 800 different diseases. When we are outside with our family and get bit it can affect us in different ways.
If we see any type of discharge coming from the bite he suggests going to the doctor and getting some antibiotics. Dr. Collier also mentioned that mosquitoes don’t like everyone, they love people that carry a certain scent. He also spoke about how female mosquitos are worse than the male ones.
To help fight them off make sure you purchase certain products such as deet or Avon skin so soft. Both of these products carry chemicals and if you don’t like that then try something different. Dr. Collier also spoke about how in the morning and when the sun is setting are the worse times for mosquitoes to get you so make sure you cover up.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- 50 Cent Continues To Troll Diddy Over Lawsuit, Says He Wants To Buy Revolt TV
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Ciara Calls Her Husband Russell Wilson ’30 Fine’ As He Celebrates His 35th Birthday
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Greenlit For Fourth Season Ahead of Season 3 Premiere
- Kanye West Song “Vultures” Ripped By Jewish Groups As Antisemitic
- The Reset: Offset Talks Reinventing Himself, His Inspiration Behind Going Solo & Takeoff’s Untimely Death In New GQ Men Of The Year Issue Interview
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]