Summertime has arrived and Dr. Collier is back to help us battle mosquitoes. He mentioned to the team that mosquitoes can carry up to 800 different diseases. When we are outside with our family and get bit it can affect us in different ways.
If we see any type of discharge coming from the bite he suggests going to the doctor and getting some antibiotics. Dr. Collier also mentioned that mosquitoes don’t like everyone, they love people that carry a certain scent. He also spoke about how female mosquitos are worse than the male ones.
To help fight them off make sure you purchase certain products such as deet or Avon skin so soft. Both of these products carry chemicals and if you don’t like that then try something different. Dr. Collier also spoke about how in the morning and when the sun is setting are the worse times for mosquitoes to get you so make sure you cover up.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion