Summertime has arrived and Dr. Collier is back to help us battle mosquitoes. He mentioned to the team that mosquitoes can carry up to 800 different diseases. When we are outside with our family and get bit it can affect us in different ways.
If we see any type of discharge coming from the bite he suggests going to the doctor and getting some antibiotics. Dr. Collier also mentioned that mosquitoes don’t like everyone, they love people that carry a certain scent. He also spoke about how female mosquitos are worse than the male ones.
To help fight them off make sure you purchase certain products such as deet or Avon skin so soft. Both of these products carry chemicals and if you don’t like that then try something different. Dr. Collier also spoke about how in the morning and when the sun is setting are the worse times for mosquitoes to get you so make sure you cover up.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Travis Scott’s Fans Petitions For Rapper To Perform At Coachella
- Meagan Good Reminds Devon Franklin What He’s Missing On The ‘Gram
- Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Raping & Drugging A Woman
- Kanye West Announces ‘DONDA 2’ For Special Release Date On 2/2/22
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Shaq Goes Off On Joel Embiid’s “Soft” Partner Ben Simmons, Calls Him A “Crybaby”
- Jackson State QB Shedeur Sanders Makes HBCU And NCAA History With Major Endorsement Deal
- Nicki Minaj In Legal Trouble Again After Security Claims Husband Kenneth Petty Broke His Jaw
- Halle Bailey Shows Off Bikini Bod In Latest Pic: ‘Suns Out, Buns Out’
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press