Rae Sremmurd has had years of success and are about to go on tour with Wiz Khalifa as well as Childish Gambino. They’ve worked with Beyonce, Pharell and many more. They are looking forward to making music with Drake and Adele.
Headkrack asked them about next steps and they would like to do movies. Rae Sremmurd want to redo “House Party” or “How High.” If they redid “House Party” the storyline would be about them trying to figure out if they want to go to college. To do that, they would gather a lot of people for a party and shut down the entire city.
Headkrack mentioned that maybe they can redo “Castaway.” They would go on an island be stranded and rock out. Rae Sremmurd is also interested in doing the soundtracks to these movies.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kim Kardashian To Keep Hidden Hills Mansion After Divorce From Kanye West
- Money Matters: Jini Thornton Gives Stimulus Checks Updates & Gives Women Money Advice [WATCH]
- What’s Trending!? Our Reaction To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah [WATCH]
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- The Buckingham Palace Is Gaslighting Meghan Markle And We Don’t Like It
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At The Critics’ Choice Awards
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Did You Know There Was A Coming To America TV Show? [Watch]
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent