Rae Sremmurd has had years of success and are about to go on tour with Wiz Khalifa as well as Childish Gambino. They’ve worked with Beyonce, Pharell and many more. They are looking forward to making music with Drake and Adele.
Headkrack asked them about next steps and they would like to do movies. Rae Sremmurd want to redo “House Party” or “How High.” If they redid “House Party” the storyline would be about them trying to figure out if they want to go to college. To do that, they would gather a lot of people for a party and shut down the entire city.
Headkrack mentioned that maybe they can redo “Castaway.” They would go on an island be stranded and rock out. Rae Sremmurd is also interested in doing the soundtracks to these movies.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: This Is Why Monique Samuels Is Leaving Love & Marriage: DC [WATCH]
- Here Are Some Last Minute Gifts Under $50 + How To Avoid Holiday Scams! [WATCH]
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Lawyer Addresses American Airlines Incident
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
- Monique Samuels Says She’s Exiting Love & Marriage: DC & Finished With Reality TV
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Cyber Monday: Small Businesses Struggle While Major Retailers Cash Out
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]