Rae Sremmurd aren’t just rappers they also write music for some of your favorite artists. They spoke to Headkrack about working with Beyonce on “Formation” and how it was one of the best experiences. Beyonce actually recorded the song while they were in the studio.
They mentioned she has a light around her that they couldn’t explain. Rae Sremmurd has also worked with Nicki Minaj and spoke about how she eats up every beat in the studio. The rap duo never thought their career would be like this, but are so thankful for the opportunities.
Over the past several months they’ve traveled to Dubai and Tokyo. In each place they go they live it up to the fullest. Rae Sremmurd also spoke about what they saw while being high and that was an interesting conversation.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged