Kanye West has made many headlines recently. From his talk about slavery, to dropping several albums including his and more. Headkrack spoke about his song with T.I. and how people weren’t expecting him to do something so woke.
“Ye vs. The People,” is a song where Kanye is going against the grain and T.I, is more of the voice of public opinion. In the song Kanye defends his actions of meeting with Donald Trump and trying to fight for his people. Headkrack mentioned that he’s defended Kanye in the past and this song proves that he did the right thing.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Toni Braxton Sets Memorial Day Thirst Trap At Black Don’t Crack 52
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Shows Off New Big Ass Back Tattoo
- Carl Crawford Addresses Drowning Victims At His Home, Prays For Families
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- NBA Legend & Hoyas Head Coach Patrick Ewing Tests Positive with COVID-19
- Are Issa and Lawrence Getting Back Together? Jay Ellis Talks New Movie, Directing, and Insecure
- Here We Go Again: Volkswagen Apologizes For Insanely Racist Ad