Over the past several weeks a lot of Kanye West’s, G.O.O.D. Music artists have dropped albums. Some fans don’t want to purchase their music because they are associated with Kanye. He did some interviews recently and spoke about how he never said slavery was a choice and that people didn’t hear what he really said.
Headkrack mentioned that sometimes we have to separate the artist from what they do in life. Jay-Z is also starting Marcy Venture Funds, which will allow a lot of Black entrepreneurs start a business.
XXXTentacion has made history since his death. He is the first artist since Biggie’s “Mo Money Mo Problems,” to hit #1 for his song “Sad” on the Billboard charts. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What We Learned In 25 Minutes With Actor, Roland Lane [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donald Trump Claims He Opened Apple Plant That’s Been Open Since 2013
- Wyoming Officials Tell Kanye West To Stop Construction On Ranch
- Antonio Brown Countersuing Woman Who Accused Him of Rape, Wants Trial By Jury
- Dame Dash Was Arrested For Child Support, Paid Tab And Is Free
- Masika Calls Fetty Wap “Toxic and Trash”, Drags His Wife
- Microsoft Working On Bringing Gmail, Google Drive, & Calendar To Outlook
- Chuck D Puts Culture Vulture Jackets On Jerry Springer & Maury Povich
- Alicia Keys Takes To Instagram To Talk Judgement After Son Paints His Nails
- AR-Ab Is Convicted Of Running A Drug Ring In Philadelphia