Over the past several weeks a lot of Kanye West’s, G.O.O.D. Music artists have dropped albums. Some fans don’t want to purchase their music because they are associated with Kanye. He did some interviews recently and spoke about how he never said slavery was a choice and that people didn’t hear what he really said.
Headkrack mentioned that sometimes we have to separate the artist from what they do in life. Jay-Z is also starting Marcy Venture Funds, which will allow a lot of Black entrepreneurs start a business.
XXXTentacion has made history since his death. He is the first artist since Biggie’s “Mo Money Mo Problems,” to hit #1 for his song “Sad” on the Billboard charts. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy