Over the past several weeks a lot of Kanye West’s, G.O.O.D. Music artists have dropped albums. Some fans don’t want to purchase their music because they are associated with Kanye. He did some interviews recently and spoke about how he never said slavery was a choice and that people didn’t hear what he really said.
Headkrack mentioned that sometimes we have to separate the artist from what they do in life. Jay-Z is also starting Marcy Venture Funds, which will allow a lot of Black entrepreneurs start a business.
XXXTentacion has made history since his death. He is the first artist since Biggie’s “Mo Money Mo Problems,” to hit #1 for his song “Sad” on the Billboard charts. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rest In Power Queen: Model Turned Iconic Restaurateur B. Smith Dead At 70
- Lizzo Named Entertainer Of The Year At Star-Studded NAACP Image Awards, Rihanna Earns President’s Award
- You Care: Wendy Williams Is Dating An NYC Jeweler
- 5 Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch For In 2020
- Alabaster TV Show That Bit ‘Living Single’ Getting A Reunion #FriendsReunion
- Cardi B Teams Up With Reebok For Zig The Runway Doorbell Cam Fun
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]