A public memorial for slain rapper XXXTentacion will go down in Florida. Born Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, fans will have their chance to personally pay their respects on Wednesday, June 27 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The arena is the home of the Florida Panthers. A flyer released by the family says the memorial will start at noon and end at 6 p.m.
Worth noting is that cellular devices and cameras will not be allowed.
XXXTentacion was shot and killed a week ago in what’s increasingly looking like a premeditated murder.
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America