As fans of XXXTentacion are still processing his shooting death that occurred earlier this week, details surrounding his private life and financial affairs are emerging. It appears that the rapper used his fame and fortune to take care of those closest to him by way of purchasing a number of homes in his native South Florida.
Sources close to the rapper tell us his most important objective in life was to take care of those around him. We’ve obtained real estate records that show XXX purchased 4 homes in South Florida between the months of April and June … totaling $1.7 million. The homes break down as follows …
— $420,000 for a 3 bed, 2 bath 2,000 square foot home.
— $467,500 for a 4 bed, 2 bath 2,300 square foot home.
— $385,000 for a 4 bed, 2 bath 2,100 square foot home.
— $500,000 for a 4 bed, 3 bath 2,700 square foot home.
The outlet adds that the homes were allegedly for his parents, grandparents, siblings and other relatives.
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
XXXTentacion Laced His Family With New Cribs Before Murder was originally published on hiphopwired.com