There have been multiple cases of man law violations happening and Rickey Smiley wants to talk about it. He mentioned that they’ve been receiving e-mails and during man law violation they aren’t making fun of the LGBT community. Earlier this week people thought that the man that filmed T.I. violated man law.
If Rock-T takes his thumb and licks it to get something off the side of Rickey’s mouth that’s breaking man law. Another man blowing something out another mans eye is also breaking code.
Callers spoke about recent violations they saw and it was pretty funny. One man mentioned he saw two men sharing a drink at the club. Someone else spoke about a father and son wearing speedos at the beach. Let us know about any man law violations you’ve seen.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him