Listeners called up to talk about some man law violations they saw recently. One man mentioned that he went grocery shopping and two men were holding on to the cart together. He doesn’t believe two friends should ever have to do that.
Another woman called and spoke about how she was driving and saw a woman on a scooter. On the back of the scooter was a man and she believes a man should always lead. Tell us about any man law violations you saw recently.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks Out About Kenneth Petty’s Sexual Assault Case [WATCH]
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Counselor Spring Explains How Our Emotions Affect Our Core Beliefs [WATCH]
- You Care: Bow Wow Threatens To Leave The Millennium Tour
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Moving Beyond The Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured