Tiffany Haddish did an amazing job hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards, but Gary With Da Tea thinks she might regret talking about the Kardashian family. While hosting she spoke about being the first Black woman to host the show and even wore the famous Alexander McQueen dress for the fourth time.
She spoke about how they are similar to a Star Wars franchise where a women that wears a Black mask is in control. Tiffany also commented that they love to date Black men. Gary hopes that nothing happens to her career after what she said, but we hope the family took it as a joke.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App? [VIDEO]
- Anthony Anderson Under Criminal Investigation For Alleged Assault Of Woman
- Offset Arrested In Georgia
- LeBron James & BFF Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up” [VIDEO]
- White Woman Attacks Black Family And Gets Locked Up [VIDEO]
- Questions Special K Is #JustAskingForAFriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth In Chick-Fil-A And Her Baby Gets Free Food For Life [VIDEO]
- Should 2 Chainz’s Trap House Be Kept Open? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons On The Low [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]