Father’s Day has passed and Rickey Smiley spoke about what an amazing time it was. He got the chance to spend time with kids that don’t have fathers and he grilled food. Rickey mentioned that he was in the pool almost the whole day and taught some of the kids about safety and swimming.
His daughter also came by from college and Rickey has to do some fathering on Father’s Day.
He had a deep and emotional conversation with her about some things going on. Rickey also spoke about how he was emotional almost the whole day. His sister wanted to go to the cemetery, but Rickey didn’t want to do that this weekend. Headkrack also spoke about spending time in Puerto Rico for a music festival.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- French Soccer Star Kylian Mbappe To Donate World Cup Winnings To Charity
- How Will Smith Showed Cardi B International Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- T.I. Breaks Down How To Get Black Lives To Matter To Corporations [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Truth About The Beef Between The Rock & Tyrese [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Cardi B Is Already The Big Winner Of The 2018 MTV VMAs [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steph Curry Gets Ankles Broken By Golf Caddie [VIDEO]
- Coupon Carl Got Himself And Another CVS Employee Fired
- El DeBarge Arrested In Wrench Wielding Incident
- 4 Years After NYPD Choked Her Son To Death, Eric Garner’s Mom Gets Closer To Justice
- LHHATL Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie Lee’s Bad Behavior