Father’s Day has passed and Rickey Smiley spoke about what an amazing time it was. He got the chance to spend time with kids that don’t have fathers and he grilled food. Rickey mentioned that he was in the pool almost the whole day and taught some of the kids about safety and swimming.
His daughter also came by from college and Rickey has to do some fathering on Father’s Day.
He had a deep and emotional conversation with her about some things going on. Rickey also spoke about how he was emotional almost the whole day. His sister wanted to go to the cemetery, but Rickey didn’t want to do that this weekend. Headkrack also spoke about spending time in Puerto Rico for a music festival.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Mack Daddy Diddy Shoots Down Lori Harvey Pregnancy Rumors
- Evelyn Lozada Urged To File Restraining Order Against ‘Basketball Wives’ Co-Star OG
- White Student In Viral Blackface Photo Attacks People For ‘Blasting’ The Photo
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community