Father’s Day has passed and Rickey Smiley spoke about what an amazing time it was. He got the chance to spend time with kids that don’t have fathers and he grilled food. Rickey mentioned that he was in the pool almost the whole day and taught some of the kids about safety and swimming.
His daughter also came by from college and Rickey has to do some fathering on Father’s Day.
He had a deep and emotional conversation with her about some things going on. Rickey also spoke about how he was emotional almost the whole day. His sister wanted to go to the cemetery, but Rickey didn’t want to do that this weekend. Headkrack also spoke about spending time in Puerto Rico for a music festival.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case