Rickey Smiley is so excited about Father’s Day this weekend and can’t wait to celebrate all the men that helped raise him. Eva Marcille wants to also celebrate single moms that are playing the roll, but Rickey believes moms were celebrated on Mother’s Day. He was disappointed at the fact that he didn’t notice any Father’s Day commercials.
Rickey also shouted out all the dads that are fighting in court to have visitation and how the courts aren’t fair when it comes to that.
Headkrack mentioned that when men go to court the odds are always against them. There are a lot of deadbeat mothers out there and they are still celebrated and that’s not fair. Rickey also recalls one day sending his daughter to school in a new pajama set. He thought it was new clothing, but he wanted so bad to be a father to her and did what he had to do.
Rickey hopes that this holiday it helps men that aren’t stepping up to the plate to come correct. Shout out to all the dads, mentors, coaches, pastors and everyone that had helped raise a child. Happy Father’s Day!
RELATED: Father’s Day Gift Ideas [PHOTOS]
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Snubs The Group For Her Secret Bachelorette Trip
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- Meek Mill Speaks On Nicki Minaj’s New Man
- Watch Offset Crash Cardi B’s Rolling Loud Set Begging For Forgiveness [Video]
- T.I. Only Has To Pay Up $300 Fine In Disturbing The Peace Case
- Offset Inserted In Cardi B’s $15M Legal Tussle With Former Manager
- Kanye West Slams Ariana Grande For Using Twitter Rants To Promote Song
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- WATCH: Teyana Taylor ft. Ghostface, Method Man & Raekwon “Gonna Love Me Remix” Music Video
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More