This weekend was filled with so much music and surprises. Fans were excited about Nas releasing his album that was produced by Kanye West, but got a surprise from Beyonce and Jay-Z. The internet began to buzz as the album, “Everything Is Love,” was released by the couple.
Headkrack believes it seems pretty convenient that they just came out with this album the same weekend as Nas. People believe this was very calculated and proves that this couple will never lose. Cardi B and Offset are also making headlines for making the cover of Rolling Stone magazine where she is showing off her baby bump and is booty butt-naked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Prank Call: Bernice Jenkins Ready To Slap A Woman Over Her Grandbaby [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Karlie Redd In Keeping Her Fiancé Under Wraps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think [VIDEO]
- Black Student Wrongfully Accused Of Dining And Dashing At IHOP Breaks Silence [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston Speaks About The Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- Porsha Williams Twerks For Rickey Smiley! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Terrell Owens Explains Why He’s Skipping Hall Of Fame Ceremony
- Jay-Z Rips Into The Mayor Of Philadelphia For Moving “Made In America” And He Responds