Father’s Day is this weekend and Jeff Johnson wanted to give his input about things fathers should give to their children. He mentioned that time is a huge thing children always value. Even when you don’t live in the home with your child you should be making time for them whenever you can.
Being present for your kids shows them that you love and support them through everything.
He also spoke about tutelage and how we need to prepare them for the future. Transparency is another important factor because you must talk to them about the trials and tribulations you go through. Jeff mentioned tenderness and recalls his father kissing and hugging him before going to bed. He lost his dad two years ago and with his kids he does the same thing which empowers them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Oprah Winfrey & Apple Reach Deal To Create Original Content
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Don’t Sleep On Loneliness—It Can Literally Affect Your Health
- Will T.I. Being Caught With Another Woman Hurt “The Family Hustle”? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Bruce Talks About Why He Had To Be Re-Admitted To The Hospital [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kamala Harris Calls For DHS Secretary To Resign Over “Tearing Apart” Families
- How Rickey Smiley Spent Father’s Day 2018 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion Shot Dead In South Florida