Father’s Day is this weekend and Jeff Johnson wanted to give his input about things fathers should give to their children. He mentioned that time is a huge thing children always value. Even when you don’t live in the home with your child you should be making time for them whenever you can.
Being present for your kids shows them that you love and support them through everything.
He also spoke about tutelage and how we need to prepare them for the future. Transparency is another important factor because you must talk to them about the trials and tribulations you go through. Jeff mentioned tenderness and recalls his father kissing and hugging him before going to bed. He lost his dad two years ago and with his kids he does the same thing which empowers them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Rep. Cedric Richmond Says Biden Campaign Never Told Ice Cube To Hold On Until After Election
- Donald Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Shares How To Deal With Election Anxiety [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Protests Start In Philadelphia After Police Shooting [WATCH]
- Mike Tyson Hits Boosie Badazz With A Gut Punch When He Confronts Him About Transphobic Comments
- Peacock In Negotiations To Pick Up ‘New York Undercover’ Reboot
- We Love To See It: Obama Campaigns For Joe Biden In Florida With More Smoke For Trump
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Offset Handcuffed, Detained After Encounter With Trump Supporters
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police