Father’s Day is this weekend and Jeff Johnson wanted to give his input about things fathers should give to their children. He mentioned that time is a huge thing children always value. Even when you don’t live in the home with your child you should be making time for them whenever you can.
Being present for your kids shows them that you love and support them through everything.
He also spoke about tutelage and how we need to prepare them for the future. Transparency is another important factor because you must talk to them about the trials and tribulations you go through. Jeff mentioned tenderness and recalls his father kissing and hugging him before going to bed. He lost his dad two years ago and with his kids he does the same thing which empowers them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Front Page News: Central Park “Karen” Loses Job & Minneapolis Officer Kills Black Man During Arrest [VIDEO]
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Dr. Myrna Dartson Speaks On The Psychological Impact On Social Distancing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Social Media Calls Ayesha Curry A Hypocrite After Showing Off Her Body
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Go DJ: Michelle Obama Honors D-Nice With Webby Artist Of The Year Award [Video]
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]