Father’s Day is this weekend and Jeff Johnson wanted to give his input about things fathers should give to their children. He mentioned that time is a huge thing children always value. Even when you don’t live in the home with your child you should be making time for them whenever you can.
Being present for your kids shows them that you love and support them through everything.
He also spoke about tutelage and how we need to prepare them for the future. Transparency is another important factor because you must talk to them about the trials and tribulations you go through. Jeff mentioned tenderness and recalls his father kissing and hugging him before going to bed. He lost his dad two years ago and with his kids he does the same thing which empowers them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon” [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mary J. Blige Is Breathtaking In Birthday Bikini Photos, Diddy Is Done With Cassie & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students At High School In Hometown And Inspires Them To Follow Their Passion [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards [VIDEO]
- Filet-O-Struggle Plate: Trump Caters Dinner For National Champ Clemson Tigers With Fast Food
- Iyanla Vanzant Admits She Failed DMX
- J. Cole Brings Out Some Heavy Hitters In Hip Hop For “Revenge of the Dreamers” III Studio Session