Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Did Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Get Married?
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers That Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More