Rickey Smiley’s Uncle Bruce is back and is talking about waiting for a heart transplant. Bruce has been in the hospital for 36 days now and is staying positive. He believes God will bring him his heart soon and is hoping it happens before his birthday on April 23rd.
Rickey Smiley explained it’s hard because his uncle is waiting for someone to basically die in order for him to live. If he doesn’t get a heart he needs to have two major surgeries. They also spoke about the importance of organ donation and how people take good organs to the grave with them. We will continue to keep Uncle Bruce in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: A Bernie Mac Biopic Is On The Way From John Legend’s Production Company [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Falynn Guobadia Says If She Blames Porsha Williams For Her Divorce With Simon [WATCH]
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep. 19 “Girl Crush”
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop