Rickey Smiley’s Uncle Bruce is back and is talking about waiting for a heart transplant. Bruce has been in the hospital for 36 days now and is staying positive. He believes God will bring him his heart soon and is hoping it happens before his birthday on April 23rd.
Rickey Smiley explained it’s hard because his uncle is waiting for someone to basically die in order for him to live. If he doesn’t get a heart he needs to have two major surgeries. They also spoke about the importance of organ donation and how people take good organs to the grave with them. We will continue to keep Uncle Bruce in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Praise Break: “O Holy Night” Version That Will Make You Call Out For God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Da Brat Talks About How Wendy Williams Scared Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trifling Fox News Thinks Patti LaBelle Is Aretha Franklin
- Rickey Smiley: “Work With The Spirit Of Excellence” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Cathy Hughes Heartwarming Statement About The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Why One Man Was Arrested At Arby’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- Teyana Taylor Exits Jeremih Tour: “You’ve Done Nothin’ But Act Like A Diva”
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]