Tiffany Haddish is a rising star and Tracy Morgan had something to say about her during an interview. They both work on the hit show “The Last O.G.,” and Tracy was asked about her success and began to talk about how it’s his show. A lot of people didn’t think it was right to respond like that and Rickey Smiley mentioned that he would of never said that.
Gary With Da Tea is also asking for prayers for Janet Jackson. This past weekend she called the police to check on the welfare of her son that was spending time with his father. Janet also asked the nanny to keep a close eye on the baby.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together