Black Tony didn’t make it to work today, but that’s not surprising. He told Rickey Smiley that in his contract he doesn’t work on Fridays. Black Tony mentioned that he spent the entire day watching “Martin” and smoking.
He is so high right now and can’t stop laughing. Black Tony was watching the episode where Martin told Gina, “That ain’t no damn puppy.” The entire team laughed and then Black Tony started crying because he couldn’t control his emotions.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- It Begins: ‘Newsweek’ Wastes No Time Running Racist Birtherism Op-Ed About Kamala Harris Citizenship
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- 3 Men Arrested For Allegedly Bribing and Intimidating Witnesses In R. Kelly Trial
- Going Postal: President Trump Seemingly Cops To Rigging The USPS In His Favor For Reelection Bid
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Ruff Ryders Founders Dee & Wah Reveal JAY-Z Cleared DMX’s $12M Debt At Def Jam