The drama continues between Drake and Pusha T. On his new album “Daytona,” Pusha T had a song on it about Young Money. Drake took it very personal and wrote the song “Duppy,” where he talked about Pusha T’s career and other things.
Headkrack then spoke about Pusha T’s “The Story Of Adidon.” On that song he verbally attacked Drake talking about his relationship with his secret baby and porn star baby mother. Many felt Drake gave punch lines rather than good lyrics.
Listeners called in and all agreed that Pusha T won. SZA is currently on tour, but will have to curt it short because of vocal damage. “Walking Dead” fans might be sad to know that one of the main characters will be leaving after this season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Juneteenth
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Claims That Carmelo Anthony Is The Father Of Her Twins Amidst LaLa Filing Divorce
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 11 Years Of Marriage
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]