Losing weight isn’t easy, but one woman proved to herself and others that she could do it. She was a waitress at a sports bar and met someone that she really liked. He kind of ignored her because she was heavier and had bad acne. She ended up leaving that job and moving to lose weight and focus on herself and now he wants her.
He asked her on a date via social media and when she arrived didn’t understand why she looked so familiar. She mentioned who she was and he was shocked. Right now she thinks he just wants her because she looks better and that’s not fair. Headkrack mentioned that maybe then he didn’t know she liked him and that her perception is off. Do you think she should go out with him again?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Discovery+ and Oprah Team Up For New Series ‘The Great Soul Food Cook-Off’
- Martin Lawrence Talks LIT AF Tour, New Drama Movie Coming Soon, & Favorite ‘Martin’ Characters [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: R. Kelly Placed On Suicide Watch + Lil Nas X Gets His Own Day In Atlanta [WATCH]
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Gold Digger: Kim Kardashian Paid Kanye West $23 Million To Keep Hidden Hills Home During Divorce
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With New Name
- BET Is Bringing The ‘2021 Soul Train Awards’ To Apollo Theater For The First Time Ever
- Prayers For The Family Of The Five Teens Killed In Capital Boulevard Crash
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict And Her Fashionable Family Slay On Instagram