Losing weight isn’t easy, but one woman proved to herself and others that she could do it. She was a waitress at a sports bar and met someone that she really liked. He kind of ignored her because she was heavier and had bad acne. She ended up leaving that job and moving to lose weight and focus on herself and now he wants her.
He asked her on a date via social media and when she arrived didn’t understand why she looked so familiar. She mentioned who she was and he was shocked. Right now she thinks he just wants her because she looks better and that’s not fair. Headkrack mentioned that maybe then he didn’t know she liked him and that her perception is off. Do you think she should go out with him again?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: Comforting Rappers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Christina Milian Broke Into Nick Cannon’s Phone And Went Through It For A Month To Catch Him Cheating
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- LeBron James’ Trademark For ‘Taco Tuesday’ Gets Denied
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Mom Demands Answers After Video Shows Her Son Brutally Beaten By White Kids In School
- Amazon Music Releases ‘The Birth Of Biggie’ Documentary [VIDEO]
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage Throws Cold Water On ‘Hot Girl Summer’ Declares It’s Now “F*ck Boy Fall”