It’s Friday and time for Flow & Go! Headkrack talked about Offset getting into a bad car crash, but having a little bit of injuries. He also rapped about how Cardi B came to be by his side and Nicki Minaj going on “Saturday Night Live.” Da Brat got on the mic to talk about changing her life around and being blessed to be on the morning show.
Headkrack took it back and spoke about going to see “Deadpool 2” after work. He also rapped about T.I. getting arrested outside his gated community. Da Brat finished it off by talking about So So Def and then letting Rickey Smiley rap.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- BLOOP: NeNe Leakes Disses Kenya Moore, Says THIS About Her #RHOA Return
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘good kid, m.A.A.d city’ The Longest Charting Hip-Hop Album of All Time
- What Year Is It? Tyler, The Creator Lyrics Are At The Center Of A Student Being Charged With Making Terroristic Threat
- Twitter Reacts To Woman Who Bailed R. Kelly Out Wanting Her Money Back