It’s Friday and time for Flow & Go! Headkrack talked about Offset getting into a bad car crash, but having a little bit of injuries. He also rapped about how Cardi B came to be by his side and Nicki Minaj going on “Saturday Night Live.” Da Brat got on the mic to talk about changing her life around and being blessed to be on the morning show.
Headkrack took it back and spoke about going to see “Deadpool 2” after work. He also rapped about T.I. getting arrested outside his gated community. Da Brat finished it off by talking about So So Def and then letting Rickey Smiley rap.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- Kanye West Responds To Ma$e After He Was Called Out For Being A Hypocrite
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Wendy Williams Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Loss
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill’ Crowned Best Hip-Hop Album Of All-Time By Rolling Stone
- Michael Jordan Launches Nascar Team, Signs Bubba Wallace As Driver
- Hot Spot: Ellen Degeneres Apologizes About Her Show, Says She’s A Work In Progress [WATCH]
- How To Survive Seasonal Affective Disorder This Fall [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]