It’s Friday and time for Flow & Go! Headkrack talked about Offset getting into a bad car crash, but having a little bit of injuries. He also rapped about how Cardi B came to be by his side and Nicki Minaj going on “Saturday Night Live.” Da Brat got on the mic to talk about changing her life around and being blessed to be on the morning show.
Headkrack took it back and spoke about going to see “Deadpool 2” after work. He also rapped about T.I. getting arrested outside his gated community. Da Brat finished it off by talking about So So Def and then letting Rickey Smiley rap.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Make Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- New York City To Offer Vaccine Shots At Subway Stations
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]