Matthew Knowles is making headlines again after some think he has another Beyoncè on his hands. He had a child with an ex-stripper and had his daughter. She was recently recorded playing “Dorthy,” from “The Wizard Of Oz.”
Many are saying she is a star and Gary With Da Tea played a clip, which she sounded pretty good in. Tina Lawson recently spoke out about how she put Solange and Beyoncè in therapy because both needed to handle fame especially possible jealousy from the younger sister. Gary also mentioned that Solange suffers from depression and ADHD so certain aspects of life might have been hard.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am.
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Removes Michael Jackson Artifacts
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Kyle Massey of “That’s So Raven” Accused of Sending Nude Photos to 13-Year-Old In New Lawsuit
- Jess Hilarious Discusses How She’s Grown Personally During Her Rise To Fame [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Serena Williams Sings Karaoke After Pulling Out Of Tennis Match Due To Illness [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Calls Cops On Neighbor Who Threatened Her With A Shotgun, Gets Arrested Instead
- Janelle Monae To Introduce Janet Jackson At The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Ceremony
- 5 Artists Who Transitioned From The Music Studio To The Big Screen
- Cardi B Gives Advice To Fans Battling Depression