Matthew Knowles is making headlines again after some think he has another Beyoncè on his hands. He had a child with an ex-stripper and had his daughter. She was recently recorded playing “Dorthy,” from “The Wizard Of Oz.”
Many are saying she is a star and Gary With Da Tea played a clip, which she sounded pretty good in. Tina Lawson recently spoke out about how she put Solange and Beyoncè in therapy because both needed to handle fame especially possible jealousy from the younger sister. Gary also mentioned that Solange suffers from depression and ADHD so certain aspects of life might have been hard.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am.
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- Watch: Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth” Song & Short Film to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered