Roy Wood Jr. is up to his pranks again. He called a member of Omega Psi Phi and spoke about why his son couldn’t be a member. The man explained that he doesn’t have the GPA and Roy mentioned he didn’t care because he bought the shirts.
The man told him that if his son wore it he is not only violating the law, but a possible beat down. Roy said no one is beating his son and began getting snappy with him. The man ended up hanging up and Rickey Smiley was cracking up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- Gary’s Tea: Is LeToya Luckett Hinting At Divorce? [WATCH]
- Special K Tells The Difference Between A Black Family And A White Family’s Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- Locals Waited Over 14 Hours For Colorado’s First In-N-Out Burger
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]