Roy Wood Jr. is up to his pranks again. He called a member of Omega Psi Phi and spoke about why his son couldn’t be a member. The man explained that he doesn’t have the GPA and Roy mentioned he didn’t care because he bought the shirts.
The man told him that if his son wore it he is not only violating the law, but a possible beat down. Roy said no one is beating his son and began getting snappy with him. The man ended up hanging up and Rickey Smiley was cracking up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Here’s What Joe Biden Said About The Murder Of MLK Versus The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- Venus Williams Says She’s A Virgin + Pastor Michael Todd Puts Spit On Man’s Face During Sermon
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Announce New Joint Fragrance, ‘The Fragrance Duo Harmony’ By R&C Fragrance
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- Young Dolph’s Partner Mia Jaye Talks Moving With Purpose After His Death
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Make ‘Rolling Stone’ Mag’s 10 Highest-Paid Musicians of 2021 List
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- 10 Times Your Faves Sampled 2022 Urban One Honorees Gamble & Huff
- H.E.R Opens Up About Her Evolution As A Woman Ahead Of Tonight’s Urban One Honors: ‘I Decided To Just Be H.E.R’